Mint Snuff Pouches
From Tobacco Products
Mint Snuff Chew is a non-tobacco edible chew made of mint instead of tobacco. Mint Snuff Chew is available in Mint, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, and Spearmint. Mint Snuff Pouches are miniature teabags filled with Mint and Mint Oil Crystals.
- No Tobacco
- It is safe to eat
- Has helped thousands of dippers to quit
- Are a terrific alternative to cigarettes
- Freshens your breath: They "fix" coffee, beer, garlic, and cigarette-breath 
Mint Snuff TV Commercial.
- Spit Tobacco and Youth
- A Review of Tobacco Harm Reduction
- Youth Use of Smokeless Tobacco: More than a Pinch of Trouble