From Tobacco Products
R J Reynolds Tobacco Company
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company (R.J. Reynolds) is the second-largest tobacco company in the United States, manufacturing about one of every three cigarettes sold in the country.
R.J. Reynolds is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Reynolds American Inc. (NYSE: RAI). Reynolds American (RAI) is also the parent company of Conwood Company, LLC, Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc., and R.J. Reynolds Global Products, Inc.
- RJR Settles ‘Camel Farm’ Lawsuit in Maryland
- R.J. Reynolds to Trim 400 Employee Positions
- Reynolds May Introduce Camel Snuff to Go After Altria
- R.J. Reynolds' Retailer Website Goes Live
- R.J. Reynolds Launches New Retailer Web Site
- R.J. Reynolds Parent Earnings Up on Key Brands
- Altria, Reynolds Sued for ‘Light’ Cigarette Marketing
- Round Goes to Reynolds
- Star Scientific loses Reynolds US patent dispute
- Blowing Smoke: A lawsuit over tobacco patents goes to the jury
- Excise tax takes a bite: Reynolds American trademark devalued
- Reynolds, Lorillard to Raise Cigarette Prices
- 'Total tobacco' vs. 'Tobacco Free'
- Change in Kool Focus Triggers RJR Charge
- Reynolds American to Cut 570 Jobs, Refocus Brands
- R.J. Reynolds Fact Book
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company Online Litigation Document Archive
- Reynolds American Newsroom