From Tobacco Products
Skoal is a moist smokeless tobacco available in loose and pouch varieties.
- Mint (Long Cut, Pouches, Bandits)
- Wintergreen (Long Cut, Fine Cut (Original), Pouches, Bandits)
- Straight (Long Cut, Fine Cut, Pouches)
- Classic (Long Cut)
- Spearmint (Long Cut)
- Cherry (Long Cut)
- Berry Blend (Long Cut, Pouches)
- Key (Mid Cut)
- Vanilla (Long Cut)
- Peach Blend (Long Cut)
- Citrus Blend (Long Cut, Pouches)
- Skoal Edge Wintergreen (Long Cut)
- Apple (Long Cut)
- U.S. Smokeless claims Skoal is the No. 1 flavored moist smokeless tobacco on the American market.
- Skoal is packaged with a FreshSnap(TM) can, featuring a "Guaranteed Fresh Until" date on the bottom.
- Each dose contains the nicotine equivalent of three or four cigarettes.
Skoal Packs a Punch
The Only Straight-Flavored Cut of it's Kind 
- USSTC enters the Master Settlement Agreement (MSA)
- USSTC sponsors: Motorsports, Rodeo, Drag Racing, and The Professional Bull Riding (PBR) circuit
- U.S. Smokeless Tobacco (UST) 2006 Annual Report
- U.S. Smokeless Tobacco (UST) 1st Q 2007 Results